Paytm - CEO's Office Role - Big 4/Consulting Background (5-10 yrs)
We are seeking a focused, dynamic, and experienced professional, with skills to handle the daily functions for the CEO's office & to deliver measurable, cost-effective results. The Person will be responsible for all daily activities, organizing, operations, and also assisting in planning, organizing, and executing of effective decisions.
The role will manage the internal operations of the office and will have the following responsibilities:
1) Work on User Insights and competition bench marking
2) Do Operations review of businesses
3) Suggest Cost control & transformation solution's .
4) Investigation - Looking for a person from Internal Audit and Forensic background
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. Consulting / BIG 4 Experience
2. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
3. Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in taken & preparing of minutes of meeting.
4. Exceptional capacity for managing and leading and solving peoples issues.
5. Action oriented individual who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges and have a thorough understanding of general management.
6. Exceptional organizational skills to follow up on all issues related to the office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.