Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:2570 Applications:596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Paytm - Business Finance - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-12 yrs)
- Create Annual and monthly plan for the business unit post discussion with business and applying intelligence based on past period trends and market knowledge.
- Liasion with investors and investor management.
- Bringing market intelligence and helping business to keep pace with market and agility to adopt to new market conditions
- Driving negotiation with external parties along with business and managing existing contracts
- Data mining to optimise business growth and cohorts of merchants and creating forecasts for expansion plans
- Provide analytical insights to enable the team in making the right economic decisions for the business.
- Drive business finance from a merchant perspective i.e onboarding, negotiations, growth, optimisation and expansion
- Closely assess all reports for accounts receivables & accounts payables along with reconciliations of credit, recording books of accounts
- Ad hoc cross-functional analysis
- Ability to lead a team
- 8-12 years- experience, preferably with a commerce organization
- MBA/PGDM from a Tier-1 B-School
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence and Investor Management is desired
- Strong business acumen to understand the business requirements
. Good knowledge of credit risk assessment and legal/statutory compliances
- Vendor management experience to understand fill rates, quality, and other sourcing metrics