Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:77 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Payroll Accounting Role - Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
Payroll Accounting - Mfg - Reputed Agri Input Mfg Industry
Job Description :
- The position requires high level of integrity, confidentiality, high degree of job knowledge, expertise in SAP payroll & FI modules, excellent MS-Office skills, and should be very quick in making process related decisions.
- Responsibilities include, payroll inputs collection and uploading, payroll processing and posting the salary JV, preparation of payroll reports and statutory reports, passing necessary accounting entries, advising branch reports, preparing MIS for Actuarial valuation, monthly cost sheets, budgets, collection and compilation of income tax declarations / proofs, adhering to all statutory related timelines.
- Collect and compile payroll inputs.
- Actively interact with branches / units for payroll related issues.
- Uploading payroll inputs into SAP.
- Payroll processing.
- Posting the monthly payroll results into SAP-FI Module.
- Passing necessary payroll related accounting entries.
- Clearing of payroll-related liability & vendor accounts from time to time.
- Preparing Statutory Reports, such as, PF, ESI, PT & Income Tax.
- Advising cheque mode payments to branches / SSC Vizag Plant.
- Sending monthly branch reports for statutory & other related payments.
- Advising for statutory and 3rd party payments within the time lines.
- Processing off-cycle payments for reimbursements, such as, LTA, Marketing Incentive, etc.
Other responsibilities :
- Preparing MIS Reports for Budgets, Monthly cost sheets.
- Compiling data for Actuarial valuation of Gratuity & Leave Encashment.
- Attending to Audits (statutory and internal).
- Preparing and disbursing Full & Final Settlements.
- Collection & compilation of Income Tax declarations / proofs.
- Compiling data for preparing & issuing Form 16.
- Preparing & filing Income Tax Quarterly Returns.
Desired candidate Profile :
- Graduate / Post graduate in Finance with 10-12 years of experience
- Should be working for a manufacturing company having their payroll in SAP
- Experience in SAP-Payroll Processing mandatory
- Knowledge in passing payroll related accounting entries
- Knowledge in clearing the payroll related GLs.
- Excellent MS-Office Skills (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Analytical skills, standardize processes and implement best practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized, highly system and process-oriented approach.
- Good business partner with customer orientation.
- Self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Ability to withstand work pressure
- Candidates should be fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Candidates residing in Hyderabad or native of TS or AP will only be considered.