Senior Manager at Accord Manpower
Views:337 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Payroll Accounting Advisor - Serbia/Europe Region - Mining & Metals Industry (5-9 yrs)
Payroll Accounting Advisor (Serbia / Europe)
- This opportunity is with pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
- Our long history is filled with firsts. We've developed some of the world's largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents.
Payroll Accounting Role (Serbia)
- Great opportunity to work for a pioneering organisation at the forefront of mining.
- Join a global network and diverse team where people are encouraged to offer unique perspectives and build knowledge and connections. - Permanent | Location: Gurgaon
About the role
- We are looking for a Payroll Accounting professional for supporting and leading an offshore accounting Team that specializes in the re conciliation of global ledger accounts.
- The professional applies their knowledge of payroll processes and systems to ensure that the payroll accounting service delivery team accurately validates payroll transactions and conducts a complete reconciliation of associated payroll balance sheet ledger accounts.
- The professional will be directly responsible for leading an offshore delivery team. The professional interacts with the offshore partner to achieve service delivery targets and to drive performance outcomes of the offshore partner. The professional will remotely interact with the offshore team to establish a cohesive relationship and to deliver on service expectations.
- The position holder will create networks both locally and globally with finance and employee services stakeholders. The business operates in multiple countries and it will require the professional to connect with specialists in each region to learn processes and reconciliation requirements.
- Payroll ledger reconciliations require a high degree of analytics and problem solving. The professional will be required to assist the service delivery team to navigate through these challenges and connect with appropriate stakeholders to achieve resolutions. The professional will utilize their knowledge of best practice to identify, plan and lead process improvement projects to increase operating efficiency and accuracy.
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of best practice accounting processes for global payrolls (e.g. provisions, receivables, liability clearing).
- The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate that they have worked within a global accounting team that has reconciled payroll ledger accounts. The successful candidate will be asked to evidence their experience with leading a global/remote operations team or to articulate effective engagement techniques for interacting with global stakeholders.
Reporting to the Manager - Payroll Accounting, you will:
- Lead offshore payroll accounting team by performing core accounting leadership tasks such as; Journal reviews and balance sheet reconciliation reviews
- Engage remotely with, and lead an offshore delivery team by monitoring operational performance and results
- Ensure that operations comply with data governance and quality control principles
- Assisting with internal & external audits of payroll reconciliations and processes - Supporting the service delivery team achieve continuous improvement of processes - Ability to manage time independently as part of a global workforce
About you :
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary accounting qualification (e.g. Diploma, Bachelors degree) or higher education (CPA, CA, Masters degree).
- Accounting team lead experience (e.g. reviewing journals and balance sheet reconciliations) Experience working in a global team or working remotely with global stakeholders
- SAP experience
- Payroll or accounting for payroll experience
- Project experience (participation or leading/managing)