Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1625 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Payment Analyst - FinTech (4-7 yrs)
Mandatory skills - 4+ years in Advanced SQL + Python/ R
Preference skills - Experience with Digital Wallet companies (Like - PayPal, Paytm, etc.)/ Payment or Experience in FinTech
About the role :
- Data thought partner to product and business leaders across marketplace teams through providing insights, recommendations, and enabling data informed decisions.
- Drive day to day product analytics and create scalable data tools
- Develop a deep understanding of how guests and hosts interact with our payments platform and how we can manage our risk while meeting our regulatory compliance requirements, through structured and unstructured data sources.
Role & Responsibility:
- Working closely with Product Managers and Business leads to design, execute and evaluate A/B tests. Understand common pitfalls and caveats of experimentation.
- Define how to best measure the performance of product and business through new metrics and dimensions. Align with stakeholders, understand trade-offs and guardrails, prototype metrics through custom data pipelines.
- Empower the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high-quality ground truth data sets and dashboards. Collaborate with Product Engineering to spec out logging and with Analytics Engineering to build data tools for mass consumptions
- 4+ years in industry experience and a degree (Masters or PhD is a plus) in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, Operations Research).
- Expert communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with internal teams in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment. Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and communicate conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exposure to statistical methodologies like EDA, hypothesis testing, Significance Testing, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, SVM, Ridge Regression, Lasso Regression, Random Forest, basic concepts of NLP, KNN, K-Means etc.
- Experience partnering with internal teams to drive action and providing expertise and direction on analytics, data science, experimental design, and measurement
- Experience in analysis of A|B experiments and statistical data analysis
- Experience designing and building metrics, from conception to building prototypes with data pipelines
- Strong knowledge in at least one programming language (Python or R) and in SQL
- Ability to drive data strategies, with a central source of truth to impact business decisions
- Knowledge and experience in payments processes, systems and tools - preferred
- Knowledge and experience in risk/compliance processes and data needs - preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.