Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pattem Digital Technologies Private Limited
Views:1169 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pattem Digital - People Specialist - HR Business Partner (3-6 yrs)
Pattem Digital has been on the lookout to find experienced and personable human resources business partners who can join our emerging organization at the earliest. Your primary role would be to act as our consultant for handling company management on every issue directly related to HR. Your task would handle communication and act as a change agent. You would be a people's person who can vehemently balance employee requirements with business objectives. You would aid in creating integrated solutions as our HRBP.
You would be overseeing every nook and corner of the human resources operations as our People Specialist - HRBP. Your key role would be to ensure that you are aligning all of them with your business goals.
Know your work:
- Anticipate and assess all your human resources-related requirements
- Write a number of contracts meant for transfers, promotions, as well as new hires by joining hands with department management
- You would identify all the training needs as well as procure or create any professionally-defined development curriculum
- You would require to consult with your line management as well as provide the necessary daily HR guidance
- You need to resolve any prevalent complex employee relations issues as well as address the necessary grievances
- You would be working jointly with employees and management when you want to improve all the work relationships, increase productivity, retention level and build morale
- Offer suggestions to any new pending HR business partner strategies
- Nurture and develop partnerships through human resources when you want to bridge any gap between employees and management
- Maintain high level of awareness of the plans, culture, business units competition and financial position under your HR Business partner purview
- Analyzing all the data metrics and trends needed to inform business decisions
- Ensure that every regulatory compliance with legal requirements are dependent on the day-to-day employee management
- Ensure collaboration with every legal department when you need it
- Make sure that you interpret any human resources policy regarding your company management as our HR Business Partner
What you need to apply:
- Any prior experience in human resources, training, professional development, or employee-related activities would give you an upper edge
- High-end knowledge of any legal requirements in relation to human resources and employee management such as union relations, workers- compensation, and federal and state employment laws is a must
- Above-the-par interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, or any other related field
- As our People Specialist- HRBP, you would be an employee-savvy individual who is analytical and goal-oriented
Notice Period & Location :
- Notice Period - Immediately.
- Location - Bangalore.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.