Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pattem Digital Technologies Private Limited
Views:320 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pattem Digital - Lead Generation Manager - Marketing Team (3-6 yrs)
We are on the lookout for Lead Generation Manager who can be a part of our marketing team. Even though we are a small team, we work together with a number of product companies across the world.
The work of lead generation manager is to focus on building our inbound lead generation along with diversifying all our lead sources. The lead generation manager is going to focus on all the steps he or she needs to build out the best inbound lead acquisition strategy when they want to diversify all your lead sources. We are looking for a revenue-based digital marketer who can help us build our inbound lead acquisition process. We would need their help to build the best lead generation campaign.
Know your work:
- Increase the number of existing lead generation funnels through the expansion of guiding content, channels, as well as optimization of touchpoints.
- You should develop all your strategies when you are going to assist your sales team with outbound lead generation processes.
- Get the opportunity to work with your content team when you should produce the best content with a stronger lead conversion rate. This would hike up your SEO ranking when you use company-specific keywords
- Leverage the effect of direct mail, email, content marketing campaigns and digital lead-building to manage your landing pages, calls, emails, CTAs and content
- Take control of lead management programs when you want to accelerate your prospect movement via the sales funnel of demand generation
- Increase your ROI and optimize all your lead generation processes when you want to generate the required traffic
- Manage your work with analytics when you want to create extremely strong lead scores and metrics
- Manage your very own team of digital marketers, email marketers as well as lead generation specialists
- You should be open to working on more flexible shifts
Who We- re Looking For:
- 3 years of experience and knowledge in B2B demands or lead generation
- Experience working on campaign execution and strategy such as direct mail marketing and email marketing, marketing automation and lead nurturing
- Managing your sales funnel with your marketing teams and optimizing all your conversion tracking
- Ability to carry out research and troubleshoot different marketing issues
- Experience managing different social media platforms
- Experience working on MS Word and Excel
- A curious individual with an interest in marketing optimization
- Undying interest to learn and thrive
Notice Period & Location :
- Notice Period - Immediately.
- Location - Bangalore.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.