Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pattem Digital Technologies Private Limited
Views:458 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pattem Digital - Finance Analyst (3-5 yrs)
The accounting principles are required to analyze the underlying financial condition and in turn, provide financial reports meant for different companies.
The finance or account individual would be reporting to the company's president. He assumes every major responsibility meant for accounting functions such as financial reporting, tax reporting and year-end financials.
Know your work:
- You would be preparing and making entries into different accounting information systems.
- You get to compile and analyze different financial information meant to prepare journal entries along with corresponding supporting documents.
- You would be responsible in analyzing the liabilities, asset-related information, capital, preparing your balance sheet, P&L statement, along with many other reports meant for summarizing and interpreting the projected and current financial position of the company.
- You should review and verify your accounts along with preparing different account reconciliations.
- You get to design and maintain your reconciling schedules meant for balance sheets.
- You can close or direct others when you want to close the month-end and year-end that includes reviewing your journal entries and recording the information.
- You should prepare and monitor Pattem Digitals cash flow forecasts along with managing weekly requirements
- You get to manage your bank accounts, required forms and services on a needed basis
- You get to interpret various deviations or trends from the standard
- You are set to update accounting support schedules and assist the year-end audit process
- You should interface with internal and external auditors
- You can seek process improvement along with presenting process improvement recommendations directly to the founder and CEO.
What do you need to apply:
- Served the role of Senior Finance Analyst with 3-5 years of accounting experience in a private, public, or start-up company is mandatory
- Bachelors degree in business or accounting administration is always preferred.
- Professional and technical principles, laws, practices, programs, and applications in a different position-related area that includes thorough knowledge regarding accounting practices and theories.
- Proven expertise in Computer programming, that includes Microsoft Office suite of applications along with sound spreadsheet skills is always welcome!
- If you are a proactive person with an ability to think creatively, multitask, with a quick learning capability, then this job is for you!
Notice Period & Location :
- Notice Period Immediately.
- Location Bangalore.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.