Manager - General Ledger Taxation at Acme Services
Views:120 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Patent Associate - Electrical & Electronics (2-5 yrs)
The main responsibilities of a Patent Associate will include:
- Conducting patent & non-patent literature searches including prior art, freedom to operate, invalidation and other searches
- Providing insightful analysis of search results from various sources by preparing and delivering timely, value-added patent search reports based on in-house established patent search protocols
- Drafting Provisional and Complete Specifications for patent applications
- Attending Examination reports and Office Actions by giving technical arguments (written & verbal) and attending hearings at the Indian Patent Office (in case of registered patent agents)
- Assisting in Patent Oppositions and providing technical support to the litigation team through research and analysis of recent cases etc.
Other responsibilities include:
- Attending IPR conferences in India and abroad, and effectively representing the firm
- Willingness to conduct seminars, workshops and orientation programs to elicit interest towards the firm and create IP awareness
- Contributing to writing articles on behalf of the firm in various journals & magazines
- Participating in and later conducting internal knowledge/resource sharing sessions held by the firm
- Willingness to contribute to the firm's newsletter
- Assistance in tracking and meeting deadlines set by Senior Management
- Utilizing and updating data in the firm's IP Management System
- Positions at the Group Leader level are client facing and Group Leaders would be required to report to Senior Management. Individuals with lesser experience will report to the Group Leaders in their particular technical field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.