Partnerships Manager - Supply Sales - Flexible Workspace Solutions Provider (4-16 yrs)
Our client is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands ,have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries. Our mission is to help our millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day.
Job Purpose : The Partnerships Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional level across the country. They will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven enquiries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering at least 10 new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue by 5m+ per annum.
- Generating awareness and visibility of the partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the IWG legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (250k+ investment)
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility to the selling process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.