Talent Acquisition Specialist at McCormick
Views:952 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Partner - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Position Summary : Based within the HR function, this role plays a key part in bringing top talent to the organization. The Talent Acquisition Partner I is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting from sourcing candidates through various channels until the candidate is hired. He/she forges strong relationships with Hiring Managers, Business leaders, HR, and potential hires, while championing a best in class candidate experience. He/she proactively creates talent pipelines for current and future talent needs. This role will have the opportunity to participate or support projects.
Key Responsibilities :
- Generate direct candidates from a variety of sources including use of social media e.g. LinkedIn to significantly reduce reliance on agency/3rd party suppliers. Maintain and update the information in the applicant tracking system. Maintains excellent candidate communication and provides a best in class candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers through alignment meeting to understand business requirements, agree on sourcing strategy, advise on selection/assessment techniques/criteria and next steps to support KPI's and SLA's. Realize strategies to address talent needs (short- and long-term) in cooperation with the TAM or TAD. Managing risk effectively and flagging issues that may impact delivery.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and external providers (agencies, organizations, universities, etc.) and building strong relationships with internal clients and third-party providers, using appropriate communication channels and styles.
- Participate in projects across Talent Acquisition disciplines as required and directed to support achievement of business objectives. Organize activities as needed (interview days, career fairs, etc.
- Works independently but may need assistance at times. Able to manage basic complexity. Process excellence within own scope. Works with peers to understand broader scope of process. Respond to queries from internal and external clients. Actively participating in calls and internal meetings. Acting as a role model for delivering excellent customer service, striving to show consistency in both communication and behavior. Other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor
Key Skills :
- Bachelors Degree in Business, HR, Psychology or other relevant field required.
- At least 3+ year of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition either leading high volume projects or corporate environments. Agency, RPO or in-house recruiting experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Collaborative team player.
- Experience in recruitment gained through Corporate or Agency environment. Experience in sourcing, preferably from an FMCG/CPG company; Knowledge of social media sourcing techniques. Experience using ATS systems.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize projects and deliverables. Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality.
- Composure under pressure. Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in languages specific to the region preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.