Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at Acctpro Advisory Services
Views:80 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Partner - Forensics - Business Advisory Services (13-20 yrs)
Business Advisory Services - Forensics
Leveraging our global expertise and experience, our team of subject matter experts and industry professionals work across sectors and industries to help our clients respond to the changing business environment. With deep analytic skills and state-of-the art technologies, our professionals deliver customized and innovative solutions to clients across geographies.
We engage in transforming data into insights, our professionals guide clients through a crisis, fraud, regulatory investigations, etc. & advise them on strategies to prevent & mitigate the disruption arising from these complex matters.
Core Forensic Audit Roles & Responsibility:
- Capability to formulate and implement tactical initiatives and advise with practical ways to prevent, detect, and respond to Fraud situations, misconduct, or non-compliance.
- Leading fraud investigations, management audits, addressing matters related to ethics & integrity, regulatory compliances and undertaking fraud risk assessments.
- Helping organizations in setting up fraud intelligence units using forensic data analytics and technology driven solutions, third party due diligence, pre-acquisition forensic due diligence, concurrent audits, and continuous monitoring solutions, pre-empting frauds and gathering relevant market intelligence.
- Advising global and Indians law firms and general counsels in quantification to claims and helping them in dispute resolution.
- Conducting Forensic Audit and ASM audit for clients.
- Assisting CBI and Income Tax department in digital forensic.
- Advising clients on breach of warranty, embezzlement of funds, and professional negligence.
- Assisting resolution professional in forensic under section 7, 9 & 10 of IBC.
- Representing financial and operational creditors before NCLT in IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code) matter.
- Advising a client in MRO contract, money laundering and employment related issue.
Business Development role:
- Developing the existing business in the market.
- Generating new leads & bringing new clients to the firm.
- Creating visibility & leading Forensic Audit practice in the Mumbai/Bangalore market.
- Designing, executing, and overseeing effective client relationship management and servicing.
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise.
- Defining and implementing an approach across all practice areas, integrating the full range of services,
- Managing team Thought Leadership efforts, in the creation of high quality; timely and high-impact outputs.
- Promoting an environment of shared success and teamwork.
- Developing and implementing a simple, high-impact manner of communicating Thought-Leadership outputs (internally and externally).