Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1234 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Partner/Associate Partner/Director - Indirect Tax - CA/LLM - CA Firm (10-20 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, tax compliance, Appeals, Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and Consulting pertaining to GST, Service Tax, VAT, Excise and Customs;
- Litigation support services,due diligence review under the IDT regime;
- Handling all GST related matters;
- Mentoring and Developing Team members;
- Business Development;
- Practice Administration.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA/LLM with 12+ years of relevant experience with Big 4/reputed law firms. Also open to look at candidates currently in industry but with good prior experience with a consulting firm
- Significant experience in handling advisory and litigation related to indirect tax
- Expert knowledge of GST
- Good knowledge of Customs
- Self Starter, Independently sets goals, objectives, and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills including legal drafting /technical drafting
- Leadership and presentation skills
- People management and mentoring skills
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Mumbai may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.