Human Resource at Parksons Packaging Ltd
Views:732 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Parksons Packaging - Manager/Specialist - Product & Category Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Basic Function :
- Product & Category marketing is a support function to provide the bridge between Sales (and voice of Customer) and the Marketing, Innovation and Design functions in Parksons Packaging.
- To provide support and develop: value propositions, support market growth, market insights and trends for Innovation and product development, sales support materials and communication tools for the sales team, website materials and exhibitions, support brand & corporate image.
Key Performance Areas :
- To establish and manage the Value Proposition for the Consumer / Healthcare Sector.
- Working with the Sector leadership team and the Global marketing leader, to assist the development of the market sector Marketing plans.
- Develop sector strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive sales growth for our products.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- To act as the primary link to the Innovation and Product development team and Market Concepts for Consumer / Healthcare
- Develop product positioning that differentiates our products in the market.
- Sales enablement develop and communicate the value proposition of the products to the sector sales teams
- Develop go-to-market plan for all new products, working with all departments to execute
- Product launch plan the launch and releases of new products and manage the cross functional implementation of the individual product plan
- Market Research and Intelligence to manage appropriate market research projects on customers, products, competitors and markets. To establish and provide precise sector knowledge of: buying processes, key buyers and buying criteria, competitor profiles and capabilities , market potential and alternative products.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The marketing team would provide on-going inputs to strategy work at more detailed sector level, (working cross functionally) and playing an active part in the entire New Product Development process from Trends to customer needs, from market value assessment to go to market launch planning.
- Enabling strategy, consistently at all levels is as important as agreeing it strategically. As well as managing Strategy, their additional services would include Market Intelligence and Communications
- Provide intel on projects and target markets or products
- Regulatory Healthcare will require a special approach to market intel
Marketing Communications :
- Brand management marketing is the custodian of standard use of Parksons team would also work with HR to ensure internal branding is also standardised in Sales force support. The provision of appropriate: Product information data, Sell
Strategic process management :
- Marketing to lead the application of an agreed strategic process at sector or site level to develop strategic marketing action plans
- To provide a strong linkage between Sales (the voice of the customer), Design and technology driven concepts.
What you need to succeed :
- Degree required in a relevant business or marketing field. Masters degree preferred.
- A sound understanding of the Print and Packaging Industry would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Solid Communication/presentation skills and advanced PC skills ( PowerPoint/Excel).
- Possess high levels of Emotional Intelligence and the ability to work collaboratively with senior colleagues.
- Project management skills to manage to cross-functional projects with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities for the team
- Highly collaborative; building alliances and cadence with business leaders, operations, sales, interaction with customers
- Commercial acumen and knowledge of key cost and margin drivers
- Knowledge of key Consumer / Healthcare markets .
- Project management skills and experience in managing projects
- Market Research experience and awareness of obtaining market intel