Technical Recruiter at Parkar Digital
Views:218 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Parkar Digital - Market Research Analyst (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic Insights Strategist to join our organization. This ad sales support role requires insightful storytelling grounded in data analysis gathered from syndicated research sources. The ideal candidate will have a passion for uncovering the "why" behind consumer behavior and transform those insights into actionable stories that inform campaign strategy and advertising solutions. They must also be an excellent communicator that can effectively lead collaborative internal discussions with confidence and poise. The Insights Strategist will report to the Senior Manager of Consumer Insights and collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Analytics, and Strategy Departments. WHAT
YOU WILL DO: 60% Prepare Data-Driven Marketing Material:
- Review advertising trends alongside consumer insights to identify prospective media opportunities for brands and clients.
- Access, analyze and interpret data on custom consumer segments culled from various syndicated research platforms.
- Transform data points into creative, compelling, and actionable insights that tell a persuasive story.
- Keep abreast of marketplace conditions to monitor the ever-changing media landscape, specifically video consumption; remain informed on current and relevant business topics.
- Display consumer trends in client-facing Excel reports & PowerPoint presentations for Sales to leverage for account prospecting and retention.
- Contribute ideas and assist in cultivating concepts during team and cross-departmental brainstorm gatherings, when working on vertical-specific projects and partnering with peers.
- Partner with Marketing Team to develop data-driven sales collateral that clearly summarizes research and insights.
- Prepare and present consumer insights during internal knowledge forums.
40% Ad-Hoc Research Analysis:
- Collaborate with Sales Department to understand media campaign goals and business objectives outlined in client RFPs.
- Align client needs and challenges with research analysis to develop marketing solutions.
- Clearly and concisely display consumer insights through written and designed deliverables that effectively communicate the message.
- Confidently present insights internally (and externally as needed) with the ability to articulate complex analyses in a simple and digestive manner.
- Independently manage project deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of ad-hoc sales requests.
What We Look For WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Degree in Marketing, Media/Communications, Market Research, or related field preferred.
- Experience in a media/data research role at a media agency, broadcast/digital company, or research firm.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of digital and TV audience measurement.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who is passionate about media, marketing, brands, and advertising with a strong desire to learn and innovate.
- Resourceful problem-solver with a willingness and determination to offer up solutions.
- Ambition to deliver exceptional and impactful insights that drive positive results.
- Extremely attentive to detail; organized and diligent with strong time management skills; ability to prioritize and adapt.