Park+ - Sales Lead - Malls & Hospitals - South - IIM/FMS/XLRI/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Sales Lead - Malls & Hospitals (South)
Who we are?
Park+ is a Series A funded ($ 11mn) technology start-up backed by Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners and seasoned individual investors like Ashish Hemrajani (Bookmyshow), Deep Kalra (Makemytrip), Kunal Shah (Cred), Kunal Bahl & Rohit Bansal (Snapdeal).
What we do?
Park+ is a mobile app-based platform that offers a smart parking automated solution for daily commuters, corporate and commercial establishments.
As our founder, Amit Lakhotia puts it, Ten years ago, we used to line up in front of cinema counters to buy movie tickets; there was no guarantee we will get the tickets. That's the situation with parking. Its an everyday use case and there's no discovery available. Through our platform, we will first solve discovery and then booking and payments.
Amit is an IIM-A Alumni and has previously held leadership roles in Paytm, MakeMyTrip & Tokopedia.
Additionally, we are working aggressively to solve the day to day problems around car ownership and build a high engagement platform for car owners. We have built a host of first to market features including:
- Seamless & real-time experience for parking discovery, booking, payment & tracking
- Parking digitisation for corporate, malls, apartments and hospitals
- E-challan payments, PUCC status, speed warning system and many more.
We are quickly redefining this space and are already market leaders with 500,000 app downloads and 400,000 cars having our tags in NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai& Chennai.
Job Description -
1. Drive sales of technology products and solutions in malls and hospitals
2. Hire and groom a high performing team of sales professionals
3. Own client relationships end to end from sales to delivery
4. Figure out new related products & solutions and drive revenue growth in these verticals
Minimum requirements -
1. 5-10 years of B2B sales experience
2. Team handling experience of minimum 3 years
3. Candidates from the following industries - Real estate, facility management, healthcare, tech startups
Good to have -
1. Candidates who have previous experience in parking system sales in malls and hospitals will be preferred
2. MBA from top tier B-school