Park+ - Manager - Payroll (5-9 yrs)
Job Summary :
The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the organization's payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, exits and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with central, state or local payroll, wage, hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control and payroll taxes (TDS).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
Education and Experience:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- At least five years of related experience required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.