Manager - Recruitment at Parijat Inds. India Pvt. Ltd
Views:130 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Parijat - Deputy Manager - Regulatory Affairs (6-8 yrs)
Designation: Deputy Manager - Registrations and Regulatory Affairs
Location: New Delhi
Experience: 6-8 years
Education: - MSc/PhD Agriculture (Entomology/Pathology/Agronomy)
- Should have core expertise & command in bioefficacy /residue data generation, knowledge of Indian agriculture, statistic design, filed trials, good relations with SAU's scientists, CIB officials.
- Must have sound knowledge of regulatory requirements/guidelines/ information to evaluate product as per regulatory analysis. preparing deficiency reply against queries raised by the regulatory bodies.
- Get the high-quality dossiers prepared, compiled, and submit in accordance with the regulatory requirements to obtain new registration as well as label extension on different crops by meeting deadlines.
- Coordination with internal teams for data generation on chemistry, Packaging and Toxicity, aligning with CIB& RC guidelines and compliances of labeling requirements/packaging artworks. Preparing protocols/study plans for conducting the studies.
- Data Gaps, Investment analysis and manage data development program for regional projects in various CROs.
- Be updated about recent changes in registration guidelines and interact with regulatory agencies and/or trade associations within defined area(s) of responsibility/expertise.
- Monitor regulatory changes, threats and opportunities to evaluate implications towards new and existing registrations.
- Visit to CIB, Agricultura universities, laboratories as per company demand/requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.