Parcel'O - Chief Technical Officer (5-10 yrs)
- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company's strategic goals established in the company's strategic plan.
He is a leader in-
- Technology development
- Hardware integration
- App Development
- Firmware optimization
- Design Aesthetics
- Hardware sourcing(BOM)
- IPR Protection
- Fund Raising
- Establish the company's technical vision and leads all aspects of the company's technological development.
- Directs the company's strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company's culture, mission and values.
Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of Xlerator Ventures resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
Education and Experience -
- BS from Tier 1 college in related field and at least 5 years experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 3 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related filed with 7 years experience, 4 of which must be managerial and strategic.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.