Talent Acquisition Specialist at Parantapa Sciences
Views:656 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Parantapa Sciences - Senior Online Advertiser/Online Advertiser (5-15 yrs)
Senior Online Advertisers/Online Advertisers
WHO ARE WE?
- Parantapa Sciences works towards solving complex problems using a data-driven, community-led, and design-based approach. We develop multidisciplinary solutions across analytics, social science, community development, marketing, legal and other areas to solve multi-layered social issues.
- The organization designs solutions aiming at social behavioural change through impactful engagement, research-based education and outcome driven interventions - both offline & online.
- Our team includes military generals, executives from Fortune 500 companies, professors, founders of one of the largest political campaigning firms globally, top litigators, special forces commandos, creators of large-scale social movements, analysts, psychologists, and other professionals. Having worked in the technology, intelligence and socio-political sector our mission is at the heart of everything we do.
- Living by one of our key mission statements of being the Voice for the Voiceless, keeping in mind these new challenging times, we have initiated a project. Through this project we will not only create awareness, we will educate, bring millions together, and facilitate change that each one of us owes to humanity.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to allow humanity to prevail as we protect one of the basic rights of each fellow being- survival with a respectable existence. We are extending this project team and are hiring across domains like technology, offline reach,online reach, design, creative, content, PR & Partnerships.
- Our working style is very agile and we have very swiftly adapted to the remote working methods and are open to hiring from anywhere in the world.
Please read on if you are still keen to know more about the role!
PURPOSE (WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR) :
This is a role for our Online Outreach Function and the purpose of this function is to increase the outreach online, create compelling content and manage all facets of online communication. If you have been creating a buzz online through the content you have shared and believe that words are a powerful tool to encourage change and create an impact, talk to us!
We would like to work with you if :
- You believe that life is a constant LEARNING and each interaction an opportunity to learn and be better
- You believe that TRUTH is not only spoken, it is shown in all our actions, our dealings and our work
- You thrive on finding CREATIVE solutions and problem is not words in your dictionary. Innovating to create a better future is second nature to you
- You follow a SYSTEMS DRIVEN APPROACH to all work and believe that outcomes are not derived by chance but happen through right planning
- You believe that MISSION is at the heart of everything you do and no work, no person, no task is big and small as the mission is what drives us
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strong experience in SEO, Digital Marketing tools and platforms.
- 1+ years of experience in handling a team of digital marketing executives.
- Should have strong experience in Budget Management and prospect building.
- Experience in online brand building.
- Hands-on experience in PPC, Google Ads, Google Analytics.
- Practical experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Should have knowledge of online platforms like tambola, traffic junky, etc
- Proven track record of increasing traffic on websites.
- Experience in content management is preferred.
- Min 5 Yrs. of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Min 3+ years of experience in Team Handling.
- Strong experience in handling and strategizing Online Campaigns.
- Creative ability to research on different Platforms.
- Experience from Social industry will be added advantage.
Please note - Candidates who have been laid off due to the current situation will be given first preference
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.