Talent Acquisition Specialist at Parantapa Sciences
Views:296 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Parantapa Sciences - Analyst/Manager - Human Capital (6-10 yrs)
Human Capital Analyst/Manager
Parantapa Sciences: Human Capital Analyst
- Parantapa Sciences works towards solving complex problems using a data-driven, community-led, and design-based approach. We develop multidisciplinary solutions across analytics, social science, community development, marketing, legal and other areas to solve multi-layered social issues.The organization does field research on social issues in challenging and have clients including Fortune 500 companies, The Indian Government, & Non Profit Organisations
- Owing to the uniqueness of our approach to problem solving, we look for a highly talented and competitive workforce. Talent which may currently may also not be aware of what they are capable of achieving in the way they can impact lives through their expertise. Our motto is to get people to work in their - Genius State-
Position: Human Capital Analyst
- We are looking for someone who has the ability and the drive to implement innovative solutions to the People Function. We refer to our People Function as Human Capital as we understand that the single most defining success factor for us is our PEOPLE.
- Owing to the complex nature of our work we realize that the talent is out there however we need to adopt unique and innovative techniques to reach out to them and adopt various methods to assess their suitability and help them achieve their career goals.
- If you are someone who loves challenges, has a strategic bent of mind, would like to use innovation in driving a People Function and also learn the nuances of the Best People Practices, we would like to talk to you!
- Bringing in innovation to talent acquisition change programmes from both a strategic and operative level
- Creating predictive analytics for the successful closure of positions within a stipulated timeline
- Providing a research centred approach to Talent Acquisition through marketing mapping, talent planning, source mix and talent sourcing
- Sharing Talent Intelligence Reports with the Internal Stakeholders to assist them in making right decisions
- Plan, implement & facilitate different strategies in various aspects of the Culture, Performance Management & Learning initiatives
- Ideally 6-8 years of experience in driving growth plans & strategies to any aspect of the business
- Innovative in approach and OUT of the BOX thinker
- Steep learning curve
- People's person
- Working in domains that involve expansion, people analytics and consumer insights