Deputy General Manager at Param Renewable Energy
Views:1698 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Param Renewable Energy - Program Manager - PMO & Strategy - Founder's office (1-3 yrs)
About the Company:
PARAM Renewable was founded in 2019 by like-minded individuals who are passionate about transforming the asset management of renewable energy projects & have its headquarters in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
The leadership team at PARAM currently manages a portfolio of nearly 5 GW of wind and solar energy and has a combined experience of more than 100 years in providing O&M services to a very wide geographic area. Today, PARAM is one of India's top providers of O&M solutions, empowering and enticing people to adopt renewable energy as a source of investment.
- Param Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager, PMO & Strategy for the Founder's Office, who will also serve as a shared resource for our other company, Prescinto. In this unique role, the candidate will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives, project management, and program oversight that support the Founder's Office at Param Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd and also contribute to success of Prescinto.
- Identify, define, manage, & drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategic to the company.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - growth, operations, product, HR etc.
- Execute the priorities of the CEO and identify opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - OKR planning & reviews, Board meetings, and investor relations.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
- Provide assistance to the founders in various ad-hoc tasks and special projects, leveraging your analytical and problem-solving skills to contribute to the company's overall growth.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a related role, such as program management, project management, or strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (BTech or equivalent from Tier 1 colleges IITs, BITS, NITs, St. Stephen's, SRCC, LSR, etc / MBA from good graduation schools).
- Experience working in a CEO / Founder's office or startup environment is a significant plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
Round 1: Case study
Round 2: Interview
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.