Decision Maker at Pando Corp Private Limited
Views:157 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pando - Alliances Manager (7-12 yrs)
Pando is looking to hire an exceptional go-to-market leader who will be focused on expanding Pando's presence with our largest enterprise clients and opportunities. A successful candidate will understand enterprise clients' business objectives and act as a trusted advisor for using Pando most effectively, in the client's context.
They will take a consultative approach to sales, guiding customers in their digital transformation journeys. The individual will engage effectively with CXO level counterparts at global F500s and regional bluechips, and the managers of multiple departments in these organizations. They will have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
This individual will both take to market Pando's current product offerings, leveraging the existing F500 logos, and understand market requirements to bring back to Pando's product teams, to localize, evolve and grow Pando's product portfolio. This individual will also drive talent acquisition and retention.
If you are a sales leader with a track record of building strong teams, delivering value for clients and exceeding targets, you will be a great fit. If you are an innovative problem solver with a collaborative team-first work-style and excellent client management skills, you will thrive in this role!
1. Actively contribute to the achievement of sales and company targets.
2. Identify, recruit and onboard - new channel partners.
3. Establish and manage relationships with existing channel partners in order to create new opportunities for these partners.
4. Work with marketing to develop plans that support the partner network and generate deal flow.
5. Provide product and program training for Channel Partners through webinars and demonstrations of our product offerings.
6. Work with partners' customer account managers to proactively identify opportunities for further growth within Partners' customer base.
7. Work with partners' customer account managers to proactively identify attrition risk for products within Partners' customer base.
8. Maintain and encourage effective working relationships across teams/ departments to deliver a cohesive and positive environment with a shared vision.
9. Collaborate with the Sales Consultants on closing new business generated through partnerships.
10. Assist in preparing Request for Proposal (RFP)/ POC.
11. Regularly review and measure partners' progress to ensure they remain profitable.
12. Provide regular reports on KPIs and/or our Strategy.
13. Keep up to date and understand competitive products and pricing strategies to ensure Pando retain and grow market share.
1. Previous Partnerships Management/ ERP Partner Sales experience is essential.
2. Experience working in a SaaS environment as well as a demonstrated technical ability are a key requirement for success.
3. You will have a proven track record of achieving results and be able to articulate your solution sales experience to influence business and operational initiatives across key accounts.
4. A bonus would be experience with customers aligned to our key verticals - Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail.
5. You will have a natural energy that "gets stuff done", and be driven to achieve targets, while operating in a relaxed yet high performing culture.