Talent Acquisition Lead India at Michael Page
Views:27557 Applications:2645 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1323
Page Group - Consultant - B2B Sales (2-6 yrs)
About Michael Page :
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 140 offices across 36 countries worldwide, we have over 40 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 250 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and are market leaders in the Mid-Senior level recruitment. Michael Page International has been present in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India at Mumbai and Delhi offices and are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
As a Consultant-B2B Sales, you will :
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs
- Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients - Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
The successful applicant :
- You are degree qualified from a top tier University and possess an MBA degree from a top tier institution.
- You have 2-6 years of experience and have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles.
- You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization.
- You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment.
What's on offer :
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices