OYO Rooms - Service Head - Self Operated Business (4-10 yrs)
Service Head - OYO Self-operated:
a. Vendor Management :
- Managing end-to-end vendors - Sourcing, commercial negotiations, performance management, etc. for different verticals - Food and Beverage, Manpower, Repair and Maintenance
b. People Management :
- Leading multiple teams - Field Engineers, Trainers, Vendor Business Development.
- Planning hiring needs (including bench requirements), managing the capacity and planning for the peak.
- Managing the performance objectively, coaching and engaging the team. Would need to lead a team of Field Engineers, Trainers, General Managers, Vendor BDs, etc.
c. Problem Solving :
- Running projects in the hub to deliver superior consumer experience
- Thinking on the feet and be self-driven in resolving problems in hand
d. Data Orientation :
- Sound understanding of numbers and data
- Identifying trends, patterns, outliers and deep dive on core issues.
- Optimizing Guest Experience and Operational Costs, working within a defined budget
e. Stakeholder Management - Engaging with different stakeholders - vendors, property owners, local and central cross-functional teams to deliver the best operational excellence
f. Should have excellent communication and leadership skills to work in a dynamic environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.