Human Resources at OYO Rooms
Views:1451 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
OYO Rooms - Service Head (4-8 yrs)
Service Head - OYO Self-operated:
The person would be responsible for :-
1. Managing end-to-end vendors - Sourcing, commercial negotiations, performance management, etc. for different verticals - Food and Beverage, Manpower, Repair and Maintenance
1. Leading multiple teams - Field Engineers, Trainers, Vendor Business Development.
2. Planning hiring needs (including bench requirements), managing the capacity and planning for the peak.
3. Managing the performance objectively, coaching and engaging the team. Would need to lead a team of Field Engineers, Trainers, General Managers, Vendor BDs, etc.
1. Running projects in the hub to deliver superior consumer experience
2. Thinking on the feet and be self-driven in resolving problems in hand
1. Sound understanding of numbers and data
2. Identifying trends, patterns, outliers and deep dive on core issues.
3. Optimizing Guest Experience and Operational Costs, working within a defined budget
Stakeholder Management :
1. Engaging with different stakeholders - vendors, property owners, local and central cross-functional teams to deliver the best operational excellence
2. Should have excellent communication and leadership skills to work in a dynamic environment.