Human Resources at OYO Rooms
Views:6791 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
OYO Rooms - Revenue Manager (4-8 yrs)
At OYO, we seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus to help us become the most loved hotel brand in the world-
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Department: Self Operated Business
SOB revenue manager will own the occupancy and revenue of SOB properties in North, essentially owning a portfolio topline of Rs. 30-50 Cr. a month.
Role would require the following:-
i. Problem Solving:
- Owning a portfolio of self-operated hotels and understanding the root cause of low revenue at the hotel
- Design processes and solutions to improve overall revenue
- Driving adoption and impact of the revenue initiatives by working in close coordination with the central and regional stakeholders
ii. Data Orientation:
- Sound understanding of numbers and data
- Identifying trends, patterns, outliers and deep dive on core issues
- Use Data Science and solid Why Why Analysis to identify the root cause
- Knowledge of R and SQL is a plus, hands on experience in Excel needed
iii. Stakeholder Management
- Collaborating extensively with all internal stakeholder - City Heads, Service Heads, GMs, BD Heads, and BDMs to work on special projects, resolve issues and improve revenue at hotel
- Working with central teams to work enhancing the revenue - Pricing, MM, OTA, Walk-In, Production teams
iv. Portfolio Manager
- Working along with the internal teams to drive solid Top-Line of SO Properties.
- Extensively communicate the issues,progress and updates to the central and ground team.
- Fluent communication - both verbal and written, and ability to manage situations
- Demonstrates high ethical values
- Strong research and data analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.