Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at OYO International
Views:3530 Applications:562 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
OYO Rooms - Project Associate - Operations (2-5 yrs)
Organization - OYO International
Location - Gurgaon
Shift - Normal Day shift
Role would involve:
- As Associate, you- ll own an entire line of business (i.e. one complete process of customer service interaction) for a specific region of an international market
- You- ll be required to solve the customer service metrics such as Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSAT) of the service agents, Turn around time (TAT) of the customer complaints, Cost of Service and drive major tech/product based initiatives to solve these once and for all. Strong problem solving skills required.
- End to end designing and driving key initiatives, which shall help OYO operations in the long run. Strong analytical and root cause analysis is required.
- Working closely with other stakeholders as a business owner and ensuring the delivery of projects with 100% FTR and 100% on-time. Strong stakeholder management skills required.
- Execute complex operations and solve problems persistently and at a lightning speed
- Should have excellent analytical and technical skills
- Design and implement processes and systems for scale to drive operational efficiency and provide structure in a haphazard environment
- First principle problem solving, strong analytical skills & ability to make data-driven decisions
- Good project management skills and deep understanding of the problem. Willing to go to the depth of the problem to understand the core primary cause affecting the problem
- Hustler and willing to go beyond the line of duty. Ability to drive things independently.
- Undergraduate degree from a Tier I/II college or MBA/PGDM from Tier I/II colleges in India
- Must have an experience of around 3 years preferably in factory or warehouse operations or working in an early stage startup.