OYO Rooms - Payroll Officer (1-6 yrs)
Payroll Officer (European Payroll Exp. required)
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
Full time job 40 hours based in India, preferably Gurgaon. You will join our HR & Payroll team to support our very fast expansion in Europe! This role is truly an international one where you get to work with colleagues across continents and different countries. You will play an important part in the consolidation and growth of our core HR team and will be a key player in building our operations team that supports teams across brands.
The Payroll Officer is responsible for:
- Ensuring a structured, efficient and quality execution of payroll processing, payroll administration, pension administration and international payroll as per country specific guidelines for the entire OVH group of companies.
- Resolve employees' and other stakeholders' queries using quick and legally compliant solutions.
- Align and process all payroll change requests received from HR SPOCs and calculate allowances, bonuses, taxes, etc. as per company and country guidelines on a monthly basis
- Validate all data and adjustments and resolve discrepancies before sharing for approvals and processing as per agreed timelines
- Ensure that in all countries we do everything in accordance with legislation and regulations, in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Work closely with colleagues of the HR & Finance teams to answer employee requests, provide requested documents and resolve payroll questions.
- Prepare and share reports as per agreed timelines
- Provide information for all audits and checks, as per agreed timelines
- Be a part of projects, as necessary
- Languages: Fluent English, another language Dutch/ German/ French or Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in excel and other applicable software
- 0-4 year experience in payroll operations for European countries as a payroll admin/ officer
- Good understanding of the Dutch payroll guidelines and compliances and eager to learn the local compliance frameworks in other European Countries.
- Hands on mentality - takes the initiative to make the payroll operations compliant and more efficient and to work more effectively together with all stakeholders.
- Ability to build lasting relationships and have a genuine interest and curiosity about the business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.