Assistant Manager - TA at OYO Rooms
Views:3343 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
OYO Rooms - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Finance - Revenue (6-9 yrs)
Qualification : CA / MBA Finance from a Reputed college
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
As part of the Business Finance team for the International Revenue, The position shall be responsible for :
- Support the assessment of corporate development plans, multi-year plan and opportunities through advanced modeling.
- Through analytical review and trend analysis, track performance against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals/targets, and provide performance insights.
- Assist in the development and execution of processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
- Develop scenario models in support of the assessment of business development and growth opportunities.
- Assist in preparing presentations in support of monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic initiatives of the Company.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
- Partner with accounting to support and influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the financial reporting.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget and periodical updates of forecasts .
CROSS FUNCTIONAL EXECUTIONS :
- Work closely with Senior Management across departments from each business line to develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will measure and guide the company's performance.
- Influence key stakeholders across the organization to deliver the P&L
Skills Required :
- CA/MBA Finance with 6-8 years of experience
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Strong numerical ability coupled with sound reasoning and logical deduction skills
- Strong excel skills
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one's work.