Talent Acquisition at OYO
Views:2480 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
OYO Rooms - Internal Communications Role (3-8 yrs)
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Communicate internal incentives schemes, new sales initiatives, etc to the entire venue manager and cluster head cohort through various modes and ensure maximum awareness of the same
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally
- Create and deliver presentations covering key initiatives to the various teams at organisational events
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organisation, either face to face or through regular written communication
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Problem solving: Understanding root cause of issues in communication within the distributed organisation and solving them systemically through stronger processes and tools.
- Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and HR departments. You also need to possess the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication