OYO Rooms - HR Officer (0-4 yrs)
OYO Rooms - HR Officer
- At OYO Vacation Homes we are looking for a motivated HR Officer.
- You will join our HR team to support our very fast expansion in Europe!
The HR Officer is responsible for:
- Providing proactive operational day to day HR support to employees and line managers within the group, with the main focus on the Dutch operations and 3 countries in Europe (France, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Austria, or Switzerland).
- Support managers through all elements of the HR lifecycle using pragmatic HR solutions which fit for purpose, commercial and legally compliant.
- First point of contact for all operational HR issues for the respected countries as the local HR Officer to line managers and employees within specified business areas
- Ensuring that in all countries we do everything in accordance with legislation and regulations, in cooperation with the HR manager responsible
- Provide robust HR advice to line managers/management
- Work closely with your colleagues in the HR team to answer employee requests, resolve performance, absence, grievance, and disciplinary issues as necessary
- You will maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements and manage HR documents while updating internal databases
- Work with the business to support the delivery of key corporate initiatives and annual processes: compensation, performance review and others
- You are responsible for the entire lifecycle of HR Operations, responsible for managing sick leave, onboarding, making reports on request of management, the administration etc.
- Actively participate in international HR projects and Corporate HR initiatives as necessary.
- Minimum 0-4 years' experience in HR operations as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant
- Good understanding of the labor law and eager to learn the local labor law in different Europe Countries.
- Takes the initiative to make the HR operations department more efficient and to work more effectively together.
- Ability to build lasting relationships and have a genuine interest and curiosity about the business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.