Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at OYO
Views:3451 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
OYO Rooms - HR Business Partner (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Be the people advisor and partner for the respective business
2. Build and implement a culture of passion, ownership across
3. Provide coaching to functional heads on an ongoing basis on leadership, people management, motivating and engaging teams
4. Work with the BHs on the manpower planning with a short, mid and long term view as part of the AOP process
5. Consistently engage with high potentials/critical talent using formal and informal tools and forums
6. Conduct regular reviews on people strategy, talent management with the BHs
7. Provide design inputs on incentive schemes the central HR excellence teams
8. Drive the region specific employee engagement initiatives like employee- leadership connect sessions, town halls, R&R in the business
9. Ensure accurate and timeline reporting of key data points (recruitment, headcount, cost, attrition, amber feedback, exit feedback) to the business in the form of dashboard, reports etc.
10. Ensure compliance across all HR processes like Induction, POSH training, payroll processing, new joiner and exit process,
11. Work with the TA team at the region office across all levels
12. Drive the execution of key HR processes like induction, performance management, learning academy
13. Oversee the employee lifecycle management from offer stage to exit
Skills and Qualifications :
1. 6-8 years similar experience in a service industry.
2. Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects
3. In-depth knowledge of complete employee life cycle
4. Able to travel, as appropriate
5. Abreast of key HR trends, tools, benchmarks in the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.