OYO Rooms - HR Analyst (3-6 yrs)
- Produce regular reports and analysis on Key HR Metrics such as Recruitment, Attrition and Internal Mobility Rates
- Analyze and present the opportunities for cost saving and cost optimization
- Study and analyse the employee sentiment using internal surveys data.
- Identify and collaborate on projects to improve people performance management. Own, develop and maintain metrics allowing more granular explanations of Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly report trends and drive the prioritization of HR Operations Initiatives
- Work with the Finance and Operations Management to forecast and develop business performance targets.
- Provide analysis support on New Initiatives and Strategic Decisions via collaboration with business, product and technology teams
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving HR Operational problems
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/Macros/Excel/Hive is a must
- Knowledge of any BI Tool like Tableau/Power BI is a must
- Proficiency with presentations and MS Office