OYO Rooms - Head - Operation - Home Business - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/NIT/BITS (4-7 yrs)
- OYO has been at the forefront of innovation in the travel and living accommodation sector and is, today, India's largest network of branded hotels and living spaces.
- OYO Home come in all shapes, sizes, styles, interiors, geographies and complex operations and our aim is to provide predictable guest experience to our guests. It defines the way Indian travelers stay out of their Home and find quality living spaces to stay in.
- Our vision is to create the most reliable and trusted property management company in the world which can acquire and manage properties at large scale in all shapes, sizes and geography and provide the best hospitality experience to our customers - both property owners and guests. If you're excited, passionate and ready to roll up your sleeves to build / be a part of world class function, this team is the place to be.
The role of the Operations Head is at the core of our business. This is ideal for an individual with an entrepreneurial and process centric mindset.
- Setup operational systems and processes and run the operations function for OYO Home business across the city
- Execute complex operations and solve problems persistently and at a lightning speed
- Responsible for customer experience, handling all guest escalations and solving them systematically. Also accountable for cost of operations, driving efficiency and productivity to drive lean operations
- Hire, mentor and lead teams of size 20-30 highly motivated employees across Operations and Transformation
- Team Leader with objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring
- First principle problem solving, analytical skills, data-driven focused decision making
- Good people management, team building and program management skill
- Stakeholder Management with business development, transformation, Design and internal operations teams
- Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in an dynamic and unstructured environment
- Undergraduate/PG degree from a Tier I college/university in India (IIT, BITS, NIT, etc.) or MBA/PGDM from Tier I Colleges in India with 4 to 6 years of experience running operations, manufacturing, supply chain/logistics or allied fields
- Must have lead a team of managers, worked in cross functional teams to meet a common business goal
- Entrepreneurial work experience will be highly preferable