Talent Acquisition at OYO
Views:1479 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:334
OYO Rooms - Head - Human Resource - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (9-12 yrs)
About OYO :
- OYO is the fastest-growing hotel business in the world. Founded 6 years ago, today it is the trusted partner of over 18000+ hotels and has over 270,000+ rooms across 500 cities . The business began in India, where it is now the market leader, and has rapidly expanded to China, Japan, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia,Nepal, UK, Europe and this is just the beginning!
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Be the people advisor and partner for the business leaders
2. Build and implement a culture of passion, ownership across the region
3. Provide coaching to business leaders and functional heads on an ongoing basis on leadership, people management, motivating and engaging teams
4. Work with the business on the manpower planning with a short, mid and long term view as part of the AOP process
5. Consistently engage with high potentials/critical talent using formal and informal tools and forums
6. Conduct regular reviews on people strategy, talent management with the RH/ HR Head
7. Provide design inputs on incentive schemes the central HR excellence teams
8. Drive the region specific employee engagement initiatives like employee- leadership connect sessions, town halls, R&R in the region.
9. Ensure accurate and timeline reporting of key data points (recruitment, headcount, cost, attrition, amber feedback, exit feedback) to the business in the form of dashboard, reports etc.
10. Ensure compliance across all HR processes like Induction, POSH training, payroll processing, new joiner and exit process,
11. Work with the TA team to close open mandates
12. Drive the execution of key HR processes like induction, performance management, learning academy.
13. Oversee the employee lifecycle management from offer stage to exit
Skills and Qualifications :
1. 9-12 years similar experience in a service industry.
2. Relevant academic qualification in Human Resource Management discipline from reputed B School institutes.
3. Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects
4. In-depth knowledge of complete employee life cycle
5. Able to travel, as appropriate
6. Abreast of key HR trends, tools, benchmarks in the industry