Assistant Manager at OYO Rooms
Views:6026 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
OYO Rooms - Finance Controller - CA (4-12 yrs)
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of team structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
2. Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and financial compliances.
1. Cost centre based accounting, accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliations, debt payments,
2. Maintain the chart of accounts, orderly accounting filing systems,
3. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
1. Monthly financial statements, Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
2. Provide for a system of management cost reports
3. Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
4. Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
5. Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
Desired Qualifications :
- CA from 5 to 12 years of responsible experience for a sizable company of OYO's match or division of a large corporations with Global presence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.