Assistant Manager - International TA at OYO
Views:2018 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
OYO Rooms - Director - International Operations (6-12 yrs)
- At OYO, we seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus to help us become the most-loved hotel brand in the world. Since 2013, OYO has become the fastest-growing hotel business in the world; we now partner with over 18,000 hotels across 23 countries. If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive, and technology-led business that is transforming the hospitality industry, then OYO is the business for you.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this position is responsible for the execution of all OYO Hotel and company policies/procedures, ensuring that all services provided achieve the established standards within the agreed budgetary controls. The ideal candidate will assist in the development of strategic organization goals that pertain to hotel operations to include evaluating the effectiveness of management practices/processes and operational standards.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide leadership to existing/future OYO hotels including daily organizational operations, directing internal operations to achieve budgeted results, and other key metrics.
- Rolling out marketing promotions and driving demand to our direct channels; devising incentive campaigns
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of all company programs and provide creative solutions to organizational and operational challenges
- Analyze current technology infrastructure to determine systems that support the growth of the company and specific needs
- Builds relationships with key industry stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :
- 6-12 years of experience with demonstrated experience scaling a high growth business with a real life operational aspect; hospitality and travel experience preferred
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and operational initiatives
- Strong analytical skills; must be comfortable working with large data sets
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, peers, staff and guests
- This role will have frequent international travel across SEA and Middle East