Senior Manager - HR at OYO Rooms
Views:3986 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
OYO Rooms - Assistant Mananger - Business Finance (2-4 yrs)
Title : Assistant Manager Business Finance - Self Operated Business
Objective : This position shall be work in the business finance team for the self-operated business of Oyo.
Qualification : CA / MBA Finance from a Tier 1 college
Experience : 2-4 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Who we are ?
Launched in 2013, OYO is India's largest branded network of hotels. Its network currently spans over 200 Indian cities including all major metros, regional commercial hubs, leisure destinations, and key pilgrimage towns. The company's vision is to become the most preferred and trusted hotel brand in the world.
OYO was founded by Ritesh Agarwal, the first resident Asian to be accepted to the Thiel Fellowship (started by Paypal founder Peter Thiel). He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists in the global, Indian and Asian edition under the Consumer Tech category. OYO is backed by the world's leading investors including the Softbank Group, Light speed Venture Partners India, Sequoia Capital and Green oaks Capital. In August 2015, it was identified as among the - 50 next start-up unicorns- by New York Times.
It has also received acclaim and accolades such as Startup of the Year Express IT Award, Quest Experience Award for Best Use of Social Media for CX Improvement, NDTV Dream Chaser of the Year, Lufthansa ET Now Runway to Success Award, TIE Lumis Business Excellence Award and India International Travel Mart Award. Ritesh received the Business World Young Entrepreneur Award in 2015. He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists (Global, India, Asia) under the Consumer Tech category.
Job Responsibilities: -
As part of the Business Finance team for the Self-Operated Business, The position shall be responsible for:-
- Support the assessment of corporate development plans, multi-year plan and opportunities through advanced modeling.
- Through analytical review and trend analysis, track performance against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals/targets, and provide performance insights.
- Assist in the development and execution of processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
- Develop scenario models in support of the assessment of business development and growth opportunities.
- Assist in preparing presentations in support of monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic initiatives of the Company.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
- Plan and prepare the annual budget and periodical updates of forecasts .
- CA/MBA Finance with 2-4 years of experience
- Strong numerical ability coupled with sound reasoning and logical deduction skills
- Strong excel skills
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one's work.