Talent Acquistion at OYO Rooms
Views:2695 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:487
OYO Rooms - Area Sales Head/Area Supply Head (4-7 yrs)
OYO is South Asia's largest hotel chain, founded with single mission at heart - to help people find their perfect space in every place. We partner with asset and home owners, providing traveller and city dwellers 5500+ exclusive hotels across 160+ towns in 5+ countries. We are in business not just to meet people's expectations - we are here to exceed them.
In 2018, OYO has launched a new segment of ready-to-move-in, fully furnished, fully managed long term housing rental spaces, called OYO Living. OYO Living is the ideal accommodation preference for young professional and students, moving to a new city and looking for a place to stay.
About the Role :
As an Area Supply Head, you will lead a team of 5 -10 Area Supply Managers - who serve as our lifeline in creating a Supply of properties. You will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and growing your team and your role will also involve extensive co-ordination with other functions.
- End to end business development in the assigned area - creating a quality supply of properties at an optimal commercial arrangement
- Hire, support, coach and grow a team of Area Supply Managers. Support your team by consulting and giving context through a creative lens and business prudence.
- Working directly on critical deals with large builders and also focusing on creating a long term supply through strategic partnerships
- Extensively coordinating with all the support functions and critical stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective and timely delivery of results
- Find new and better ways of doing things in the best interest of the business through elaborate on ground presence combined with strategic thinking.
- Min 4+ years of relevant experience in business development or operations or in sales in reputed startups/Telecom/FMCG.
- Energetic, smart and have entrepreneurial skills and have the ability to build city (supply + operations) from scratch
- Prior experience in managing cross-functional teams, a team leader experience is preferred
- Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground
- Preference for people with MBA in Sales & Marketing