Talent Acquisition - Corporate at OYO Life
Views:1050 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
OYO Life - Call Center Manager - Conversion (3-5 yrs)
We have an existing opportunity to work with OYO Life as Call Center Manager - Conversion in Gurgaon.
Job Responsibilities :
- Core Sales orientation to push conversions at every stage of lead
- To look after entire call centre operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
- Driving partner to achieve the desired results
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Planning and controlling implementations at all levels with the partner and achieving the results at high pace
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance
- identifying and making sure that problems get resolved; preparing and completing action plans; ensuring completion of system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining partner employees
- Leading the planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Preparing call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Extremely efficient in data and understanding data patterns and taking decisions based on the data.
- Asking tough questions to call center partner about each and every concern observed in the report and making sure the observations are worked upon to impact conversions
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience as a call center manager in a sales process - insurance industry most ideal
- Solid in ops, data handling, report generation and data based decision making
- Mid-management leadership role in leading call center.
- Experience in call center can be as low as 2-3 years but someone who has managed call center from Ops, MIS, Quality, Training, sales, best practices, leading the transformation changes in call center
- MBA from Tier 1 preferred
At least 3-5 years of experience in running sales call center
If interested, please forward us your updated resume and the below details for further discussions.
1) Current CTC (Fixed + Variable)
2) Expected CTC
3) Notice Period
4) Total Exp