AM - TA International at OYO
Views:3418 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
OYO - Data Analyst/Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
The Data Analyst will be a part of the OTA Data Analytics team.
Must be proficient in R, Python, SQL and tools like Tableau.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality - Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems - Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst (Mandatory)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.