Core Team Member at Oye! Rickshaw
Views:333 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Oye! Rickshaw - Vice President - Product Management - IIT/NIT/BITS (8-12 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it's shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
We are looking for strong engineers who can hack around multiple technologies and build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems with RESTful services.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
Your Key Responsibilities Areas :
- Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
- Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
- Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
- Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them
- Degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
- 8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization/ SaaS products or e - commerce; B2C experience preferred.
- Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
- A proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from ground up; delivering within time, budget and quality
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this role
- Domain knowledge of supply chain / logistics is preferable, but not required