Oye! Rickshaw - Program Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! Rickshaw is building a shared, electric, tech-based, micro-mobility ecosystem for the real Bharat. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws. We provide opportunities for drivers to do deliveries on their e-rickshaws for our B2B and B2C clients to further increase their income, as well as conveniently access cheap energy via our energy infrastructure.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
We are backed by marquee investors such as Matrix Partners and Chiratae Ventures
Position - Program Manager
Location - Gurugram
Roles and Responsibilities:
As Oye Rickshaw! embarking on the next phase of growth, we are looking to ramp up the team to support multiple growth initiatives for our delivery vertical. Program manager will assist team lead in creating and managing operating plans and driving new initiatives.
Broad responsibilities for the role include:-
- Execute upon the department head most critical priorities
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of key projects such as strategies for the business verticals, branding and external communication, business forecasting and projections etc.
- Working with HOD on creating Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and key goals
- Helping HOD with regular business reviews (product, metrics, team and strategy)
- The role is designed to give comprehensive exposure to the candidate to various parts of the business
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint & SQL
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skill
- Strong team skills and ability to collaborate with senior management and stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial Mindset - Ability to think Top Down and Bottom up
- Comfort with ambiguity ability to take ownership and solve for new challenges everyday
B.Tech from a Tier 1 institute (IIT/NIT/BITS), MBA preferred but not mandatory
Prior experience in top tier consulting firms preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.