Oye! Rickshaw - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! Rickshaw is a shared, electric, micro-mobility marketplace redefining how the real Bharat commutes.
We are on a mission to solve the First and Last Mile commute and logistics issues and to increase the daily income of 2.5M e-Rickshaw Drivers.
Oye! Rickshaw was founded in 2017 by Mohit Sharma & Akashdeep Singh. Oye! has raised $10Mn in Series A funding and $1Mn in Seed funding from such investors as Matrix Partners, Chirate Ventures, Xiaomi, Pawan Munjal, etc.
With an employee base of 250+ and 7000+ Drivers, we are working towards making the most suitable, convenient, environment-friendly, and pocket-friendly mobility option for the people of India.
Oye! Rickshaws tech-based EV ecosystem is based around its e-Rickshaw driver-partners. Driver-partners enrolled can fulfil first and last-mile rides by providing shared and private rides. Driver-partners can also opt to fulfil hyperlocal delivery orders for major B2B and B2C brands. To reduce driver-partners costs and improve their daily productivity Oye! Rickshaw has launched its Energy services, offering its driver-partners economical battery swaps to avoid the 7-8 hours of charging downtime.
Oye! Rickshaw is currently active in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, & Noida and plans to expand aggressively in the coming time.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself every day and learn along the way
Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom
You will be working in a very fast growing early stage start-up. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly
What will you do?
- Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of delivery operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
- Work with a world class team of developers to build robust secure and scalable systems to power our Geo-spatial, Demand, Availability, Matching, Allocation and other platforms
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes
- Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high-precision and low cost services
- Be the key driving force behind building additional products & service capabilities
- Retrieve and analyse data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them
What's the eligibility?
- You have 3-6 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a logistics or supply chain start-up / product-first venture
- A very keen product sense exhibited through decisions in the past
- You are data-oriented and believe that everything can be measured, since what gets measured gets improved eventually
- You have a good understanding of funnels, cohorts, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Preference to candidates from the start-ups in mobility/logistics/e commerce space like Shadowfax, Zomato, Swiggy, Flipkart, Amazon, etc.