Oye! Rickshaw - Performance Media Marketing Role (2-5 yrs)
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via its shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable, and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw ?
We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself every day and learn along the way.
Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on the most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
You will be working in a very fast-growing early-stage start-up. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
- Conceptualize and own driver engagement plans & execute the same across all engagement channels (e.g., e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, App Push, etc)
- Own social media pages and ensure we consistently deliver the engagement initiatives via all social media channels for new acquisition and retention - Create frameworks for driver segments based on user behavior
- Collaborate with the Content and Product team to devise A/B experiments to improve performance of driver engagement and retention
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools
- Should be well versed with Mo-Engage tool
- Report metrics in comparison to goals and provide detailed weekly/monthly reporting of email, SMS KPIs, campaign summaries, and analyses
- Stay abreast with and latest implementation of engagement best practices
Skill Set Required :
- Should have 2-5 years of experience in the relevant area of work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ownership, bias to action, and self-motivated
- Analytical mindset and strong in numbers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.