HR at OYE Rickshaw
Views:1313 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Oye! Rickshaw - General Manager - Supply/Central Supply - IIT/NIT/IIM (3-8 yrs)
About The Company:
Oye! Rickshaw is a shared, electric, micro-mobility marketplace redefining how the real Bharat commutes.
We are on a mission to solve the First and Last Mile commute and logistics issues and to increase the daily income of 2.5M e-Rickshaw Drivers.
Oye! Rickshaw was founded in 2017 by Mohit Sharma & Akashdeep Singh. Oye! has raised $10Mn in Series A funding and $1Mn in Seed funding from investors such as Matrix Partners, Chiratae Ventures, Xiaomi, Pawan Munjal, etc.
With an employee base of 250+ and 7000+ Drivers, we are working towards making the most suitable, convenient, environment-friendly, and pocket-friendly mobility option for the people of India.
Oye! Rickshaw's tech-based EV ecosystem is based around its e-Rickshaw driver-partners. Driver-partners enrolled can fulfill first and last-mile rides by providing shared and private rides. Driver-partners can also opt to fulfill hyperlocal delivery orders for major B2B and B2C brands. To reduce driver-partners costs and improve their daily productivity Oye! Rickshaw has launched its Energy services, offering its driver-partners economical battery swaps to avoid the 7-8 hours of charging downtime.
Oye! Rickshaw is currently active in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, & Noida and plans to expand aggressively in the coming time.
Roles and Responsibilities :
As Oye! Rickshaw embarks on the next phase of growth, we are looking to ramp up the team to support multiple growth and efficiency initiatives. General Manager will be part of the Central supply team and would be responsible for driving rate card and quality vertical for the company
Broad responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead a team size of 5+ program managers owning various aspects of driver side rate cards quality and churn metrics
- Own driver side bottom line P&L metrics and centrally control driver side spend
- Responsible for designing and optimising drive side rate card to drive monthly and quarterly P&L goals
- Work on initiatives to mature different rate card constructs targeting specific driver behaviour across verticals like ride, delivery and energy
- Own all the driver side quality metrics like
- Booking fulfillment, fraud etc for ride vertical
- On time reporting, order success % etc in delivery
- Utilisation, Churn etc for energy
- Identify key product related bottlenecks, draft product requirements and closely coordinate with product team for executing the recommendations
- Work on various analytics tools to effectively gauge driver performance on platform on various aspects like earning per day, quality, churn etc.
- Consistently analyse various data based trends to get out of the box insights for new initiatives
- Work closely with leadership team to get the alignment on overall driver side strategy on quality and rate card
- Regularly coordinate with the City Operations team to effectively implement new processes, products as well as collect relevant feedback from the ground.
- Very Strong Data Analytics Skill
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skill
- Strong team skills and ability to collaborate with senior management
- Entrepreneurial Mindset- Ability to think Top Down and Bottoms up
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or MBA from Tier 1 Institutes (IIT/NIT/IIM)
- 3+ years of operating experience
- Experience in the similar setup with previous experience of managing the Supply