Director Public Engagement at Oxfam India
Views:943 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oxfam - Head - Digital Fundraising (6-8 yrs)
Scope of Position :
If you live and breathe digital communications and marketing, we want you to apply.
We are looking for a Head - Digital Fundraising to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital fundraising campaigns across all digital channels via vendors, agencies and in-house team.
- The position is responsible for all planning, execution and management of Digital fundraising initiatives of Oxfam India, in order to raise funds online in India. The role entails meeting the fundraising objectives of Oxfam India both in terms of Value and number of donors acquired.
- The position will manage the Fundraising Campaigns and also support Trailwalker for lead generation to drive participation in the flagship Oxfam India event.
- We need someone who has excellent record of accomplishment in digital marketing managing across Display, Search (paid and SEO), Affiliate and all areas covering paid marketing.
- Understanding of fundraising KPIs, Google Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation is necessary
- A strong self-motivated starter with strong experience in driving large teams to deliver campaign / performance management, optimization / reporting / analytics
- The candidate will be responsible for the entire digital fundraising program. We are looking for someone with strong analytics expertise and ability to drive positive ROI.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design & Implement Fundraising Campaigns
- Develop and execute Oxfam India's digital fundraising strategy, along with planning and budgeting by working closely with Head of Individual Fundraising & Deputy Director of Public Engagement to ensure all campaigns are in sync with our overall program strategy & supported by Tele team for fulfillment
- Design, implement and manage digital fundraising programs, focusing on new customer acquisition and retention, emergency fundraising and lead generation
- Optimise spends on all paid channels; achieving the target and the KPIs related to cost per donor & other Fundraising metrics
- Ensuring Running A/B tests across advertising channels & landing pages
- Monitor, analyze and optimize plans and strategies to achieve defined goals; Define metrics for initiatives and campaigns and monitor performance
- Responsible for driving fundraising goals from institutional website like conversion rate optimization, SEO form of donor acquisition & payment gateway integration.
Analytics, Insights and User Experience :
- Define and track the digital fundraising KPIS
- Develop monthly/quarterly reports to increase internal understanding of online analytics and conversions
- Improve user experience and interface of Oxfam India's web platforms through commissioning surveys and reports via the donor relations team and your own team.
- Manage Staff, Agencies & Digital Partners & Co-ordinate with other business verticals
- Work closely with external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Manage the digital team staff and keep them motivated and aligned to overall organization goal
- Manage multiple Digital agencies and partners to create synergies and unified experience; manage production, execution and reporting for an end to end approach across owned, earned and paid channels
- Provide comprehensive briefs & insights to agencies and internal stakeholders. Ensure detailed briefs are written via various internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the campaign on time, on brief, retain responsibility for all campaign social media deliverables, drive results and control costs.
Skill and Competence :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 6 to 8 years of experience in digital marketing
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, with strong expertise and understanding of all type of digital marketing campaigns
- Thorough understanding of Social Media Marketing (especially Facebook, Insta, Youtube & Linked in), Blogging based marketing, Google Analytics, Google Ad words and other PPC campaigns, running e-mail campaigns, SEO/SEM and marketing automation / CRM platforms like Netcore-
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in measuring RoI across various marketing channels
- Ability to work with large cross-functional teams, external agencies and partners; candidate should be able communicate effectively and influence decision-making.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- During the course of employment the post holder may be required to move base on a temporary or permanent basis to any workplace controlled by Oxfam India.
- The candidate should be willing to travel within the region/country extensively and be deployed for extended periods in humanitarian response programmes in the field.
Department : Public Engagement
Location : New Delhi
Level / Pay Band : A4
Contract : Term of Three Years (Renewable based on Mutual Agreement)
Reports To : Director - Public Engagement