HR at Oxane Partners
Views:893 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Oxane Partners - Manager - Financial Advisory (4-8 yrs)
Work closely with the clients in supporting them through various stages in the life cycle of an investment transaction across various credit and alternate asset classes - loan portfolios, structured credit products, specialty financing and real estate.
Pre Deal Closure :
- Work as an extended team of clients on portfolio underwriting which includes creating financial models from scratch, modelling for different scenarios, running sensitivities, and analytics
- Extract relevant data from information memoranda, loan tapes, rent rolls, rating agency reports, or credit agreements as required by clients or for modelling purposes
- Present the analysis or financial models to clients/third parties on calls as well as assist in the preparation of investment summaries and credit memos
- Critically review and audit financial models prepared by other parties and share observations and remediation with the client
Post-deal closure :
- Create credible, flexible, and fully transparent financial models to provide an independent valuation on a periodic basis to clients in the hedge fund,private equity and investment management space, based on regulatory requirements of alternative investment funds.
- Use information from historical portfolio performance, market data tools (like Bloomberg), and other market insights to project future cashflows.
- Run sensitivities to understand how the valuations will be affected by various market scenarios.
- Provide support for asset management reporting, financial due diligence, post-deal analysis and business planning and any ad-hoc analytics for portfolio monitoring, surveillance, and reporting.
- Present the valuation outputs to clients and auditors on calls.
Required Experience/ Skill Set :
- Basic understanding of underwriting and various capital structures.
- Ability to understand the deal dynamics from the legal documentation provided and decode capital structure.
- High level of proficiency in financial modelling using MS Excel; ability to write VBA code is a plus.
- Good attention to detail and a logical thought process to analyse qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to work independently and manage smaller groups to ensure timely project completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet client deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Exposure to alternate investment space is desirable
- Flexibility to adjust work hours according to the client geographic location
- MBA or an equivalent master's degree