Lead Recruitment at Oxane Partners
Views:1234 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Oxane Partners - Associate/Consultant - Marketing Communication (2-7 yrs)
Company : Oxane Partners
Job Title : Associate/ Consultant - Marketing Communication
Location : Gurgaon
Employment Type : Full Time
Experience : 2+ Years
Job Description :
The position is a Marketing role reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing. In this position, you'll be responsible for supporting and executing the marketing communication goals for the firm.
The responsibilities include :
- Being accountable for owning and executing both the external and internal marketing communication strategy for the firm
- Responsible for delivering short-term and long-term plans for marketing communication and content creation to help promote the firm's products and services
- Lead the content creation for press releases, thought leadership articles, whitepapers, market research reports, newsletters, opinion pieces, and case studies
- Drive the corporate newsletters outreach and engagement to drive marketing goals
- Curating different forms of content and optimizing it for different marketing channels
- Implement communication plans that contribute to demand generation, and strengthening the corporate brand
- Own and execute the communication plan to strengthen the employer brand
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for generating new ideas and developing content
- Keeping abreast of global market trends affecting capital markets, private markets industry
- Measure the impact of marketing communications activities, derive lessons learned and optimise subsequent communication initiatives
- Strengthen existing relationships and building new relationships with top media outlets to keep the PR and communication engine going
- Drive both earned and paid media mentions in top publications
- Provide communication support with regards to participation in various industry events
- Ensure consistent messaging across all communication channels in-line with the communication strategy
Desired Candidate Profile :
Desired candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of B2B marketing communication experience in a fast-paced environment.
Must have :
- 2+ years of marketing communication and/or content creation experience, preferably in technology marketing / consulting / financial services / Big 4
- Master's degree in communication, media studies, English, public relations, Marketing, or related field
- Impeccable English communication skills, both written and oral
- Skilful in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy with strong copywriting skills for long form content
- Excellent content development, and content curation skills
- Stellar teamwork, interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial fast-growing environment
- Experience working with multiple business teams to accomplish marketing objectives
Good to have - Relevant certifications/courses in content marketing, marketing communication
About the Company :
Oxane Partners is one of the fastest growing financial services and technology firms in India. Founded in 2014 by former investment banking professionals at Deutsche Bank, Oxane Partners is a leading solutions provider to the private markets investments industry globally.
Oxane's solutions transform the way investment firms and banks analyse and manage their investments. We unify our technology with deep domain expertise to provide compelling solutions to the challenges faced by the private markets industry.
Our solutions manage over - 200 billion of notional for 85+ clients including global investment banks, private equity, private credit, hedge funds, and alternative asset managers. With offices in London, New York, and New Delhi, our team of 190+ supports clients in more than 20 geographies globally.
Our growing list of clientele includes:
- 6 of the top 20 global investment banks
- 4 of the top 10 global private equity firms
- 9 of the top 15 global private credit firms
For more information, visit Life at Oxane Partners and our website.
About the Function/Role:
This is a new role within the marketing team at Oxane Partners to cater to the needs of the growing business. The marketing team is responsible for driving overall business and brand objectives. The team designs, builds, and deploys customer engagement and brand-building strategies across business lines with an aim to build awareness, and drive customer acquisitions. The role will enable exposure across various facets of B2B marketing.
Oxane Partners is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to equality regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or age.